Thursday, January 11, 2007

Politics1 is how I can do my job.

So this is a note of thanks to my favorite research site.

So back on December 19th I brought the blogosphre the 50 Republican House seats I thought would most likely flip to the Democrats in the next election. I also promised to update this list once a month. One of the major reason I am able to keep track of the candidates and races is because of the tremendous work of Ron Gunzburger’s at www.politics1.com. I wrote this diary both to look at his work and also to announce that is website is now cleared and already doing a good job covering the 2008 Presidential race as well as the beginning of coverage of the 2008 congressional races. This coverage will be invaluable in my being able to bring update coverage of taking even more Republican seats. So this is a thanks and encouragement for everyone else here to visit politics1.com

No comments: