Saturday, January 20, 2007

The House Republicans who voted against their Districts on Stem Cell Research

I often wonder what value I provide the world by giving it lists of vulnerable Republicans. This is my best an attempt at answer. The Stem Cell Research Bill was Thirty Seven votes short of being veto-proof in the house. There are actually 37 Republicans who voted against it . So if Stem Cell Research is your big issue , these are I believe the members you want to hit the most for it. I might be wrong or right. It is merely my best guess. The point is this is how you move issues, as well just partisanship.[I am a partisan so if you want to beat the 16 Democratic opponents of Stem Cell ask someone else. ] It is useful to know when someone votes against their district if you are trying to mount an issue campaign against them. So without further ado, the Republicans who voted against their district on Stem Cell Research.

Bachmann
Bilirakis
Buchanan
Camp
Chabot
L Diaz-Balart
M. Diaz-Balart
Drake
English
Feeney
Ferguson
Gallegly
Garrett
Hayes
Keller
King [NY]
Kline
Knollenberg
Kuhl
Lahood
Latham
LoBiondo
McCotter
McHugh
Tim Murphy
Renzi
Reynolds
Rogers [MI}
Ros-Lehtinen
Roskam
Ryan
Saxton
Smith[NJ]
Tiberi
Walberg
Walsh
Weller
Wolf

No comments: